In last couple of years, five finger shoes get the traction in the shoes market. Here I am going to give you the vibram five finger review. Here I will discuss about the pros and cons of the product and in the last I will provide my recommendation and honest opinion. I do think you should by a pair of product because It is awesome product.
One thing about the Vibram five fingers shoes is it helps increase your ankle and toe flexibility. First you feels really really stiff when you use it for just a few weeks you will fell the comfort. If you are wearing shoes or sneakers right now you feels that your foot are in the coffin, so why not make them move naturally and feel them more comfortable like your muscles and body. THe best thing about the five finger is that they are more comfortable as compare to the sneakers and ordinary shoes. Another really important thing about the vibram five shoes is it improves your balance and so tones of receptor on your feet and you wear the vibram, you feels these receptor on the ground and you feels more balanced. It is much safer to do lot of exercise. It helps you move natural and improve your posture and spine alignment.
- Flexibility and weight of the vibram five fingers
- Laces and no laces. Laces allow more comfort and accommodate to allow more wider foot as compare to non laces shoe.
- One big con is they can start smell really really bad. If you don’t wash them consistently.
- Second bad thing about these shoes is your feet can get sweaty.
- Sometime people face problem while putting their feet in them, but it gets easier as you do it.
- It can takes time to use to these shoes. As when you wear these shoes you feels you are bare feet.
Why should we purchase the Vibram Shoes:
1). Vibram Kso Evo Five Fingers Fitness Shoes, Men’s (Grey/Black):
- Made of the stretchable nylon and have the breathing feature. Upper part of the shoes permit the air to get in to the shoes.
- It is quite easy to tighten the laces.
- Delivering the additional comfort and protection.
2) Vibram Spyridon Mr Trail Running Shoes, Men’s (Black/Grey):
- Excellent grip make it more attractive for the