Garment steamer is used for the specially expensive clothes in India. Garment steamers remove the wrinkles properly and there is no need of the ironing. Apart from the garments you can use the steamers for the curtains and another expensive cotton items. Apart from the wrinkles, steamer removes the stains from the clothes.
Before make a purchase, you need to aware about the, “HOW TO USE GARMENT STEAMER”.
Follow the procedure given below:
- For better use of steamer, hang your dress on hanger or use the mannequin.
- Add some water into steamer and make sure one thing is it should be tightly assembled.
- Ready your steamer for heat up usually it is not hazardous, if you use the steamer without any planning, though it will be time consuming.
- Read the manual carefully and figure out that How much time it takes for heat up, usually written on the manual inside.
- Once you pull the trigger of steamer you will notice that how long it produce the steam, usually it produce the steam two to three minutes.
- Firmly squeeze the clothes with steamer head for proper steaming. No doubt it removes the wrinkles from the clothes.
- Last dry your clothes under the sun light. Sometime due to excessive use of steamer clothes becomes more wetter.
Step mentioned above should be carefully executed for perfect steaming of the clothes.
Follow the following tips for better steaming:
- So many quality of the clothes in the market, usually a single steamer can be perfect for the variety of clothes. With using small precautions you can avoid the problems like heavy winter clothes need more pressure and steam heat to remove the wrinkles. Similarly a jeans pant need an extra heat as compare to the cotton shirt. Just follow the general thumb rule.
Philips GC504/35 1600-Watt Garment Steamer:
- Steam nozzles in the Philips steamer provides the steam continuously, helps you in crease within seconds.
- Extra large plate is designed on the steamer head, which helps you in fast steaming.
- Steamer pole is provided with the product, which is easy to fold and hanger is provided with the steamer.
- Water tank in the steamer have the capacity of 30 minute steaming. Transparent and detachable tank comes with the steamer.
- Safety gloves comes with the product.
- This steamer is safe for any kind of clothes specially for the silk.
- Steam pipe made of the silicon best for the steam. Do not use of the PVC in the hose pipe.
Usha Techne Direct 1000-Watts Garment Steamer:
- It produce the 21 gram per minute steam of garment
- Best design to remove wrinkle from the clothes.
- Head of the steamer is detachable.
- Automatic turn on and off. After a certain temperature it become off.
- Company providing the 2 year warranty from the date of purchase.
- Power of the steamer is 10 Amp
Smiledrive Portable Handheld Steam Iron:
- Best in the performance when we talk about the